Monday 27 February 2017

I'm Back!

It has been a while since I posted on the blog! We are busy busy in the classroom, so I am sure your kids are tired when they get home! We are getting wiser each day :) Just a reminder that tomorrow is our last day of parent teacher conferences!

This week is also READ ACROSS AMERICA WEEK! We have some fun challenges that we will be doing this week school wide. I sent home a sheet today about the dress up days we will be doing! I was so sad when I forgot to send it home Friday! Below is a picture of the schedule for dressing up each day. (these are so simple)





Here are some pictures from the classroom! I love these top two because they are from a collaborative reading and poster making assignment! They worked hard on these and I loved learning about what they had read!



I'm totally digging our new set up for seating! I call them I-Pods. Each pod has a name and they are: tick-tock-and clock! When I say those three words which ever group is seated quietly and nicely will get a challenge point! 


Have a Seuss-tastic week!! :)



No comments:

Post a Comment