Sunday 5 February 2017

Coming Up!

Hello all!

I just want to throw out there what we have planned for this coming week! This week we will be doing our winter MAPS testing on the computers! I have planned for Monday we will do the math test, and Wednesday reading!

Some fun topics we will be starting this week will be our money unit in math, singular and plural possessive nouns, endangered species, cause and effect in stories, and the 100th day of school writing project! Yes Friday is our 100th Day of second grade!! I can NOT believe it. This year sure is flying by..

See ya tomorrow kiddos!!

-Miss E☺

PS Start thinking about your Valentine's Day boxes! Here are a couple ideas I saw on pinterest the other day! I will be sending home a sheet with some info because we will be having a classroom competition!






2 comments: