Tuesday 7 February 2017

It's Only Tuesday

Alright, so like I said previously we have started our money unit! It is so fun to see what they know and how well they are grasping the new concept! The lessons we teach are broke down daily, so our focus today was counting nickels and pennies. It was fun to challenge my different level groups in different ways! 


Big Books are such a BIG hit during our Daily 5 routine. I just introduced this new choice during read to someone earlier this week. The kids are digging the stories and doing great reading aloud with their partner. I feel like they are really building up their fluency! 




I must brag about this art project...I am OBSESSED with it! When the kids came back from recess they were like, "Oh no! Is that our art project?" They were pleasantly surprised when they watched me create this piece and saw how simple it actually was. They all turned out AMAZING. I don't have a picture of them all together but they all seriously look just like mine! They are brilliant little artists. :) 

On a side note--I sent home progress reports Monday, they need to be signed and returned ASAP! I also sent home our conferences time slot sheet today, on a purple piece of paper. Please get them turned in ASAP as well so I can get you in at the time selected! Thank ya!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment