Sunday 19 March 2017

Crunchy..Munchy..Magical Lucky Charm Bars

Hello all!

So last Friday was St. Patricks Day and of course I couldn't resist do something fun in the afternoon! I hired a "student photographer" to take pictures during our baking of these magical bars! It is fun to see them get creative with their "shots". Below are some pictures of our bars in the making.

PS these are totally out of order :) 



 The kiddos had the giggles and so did I because they were so darn sticky! It also was funny because there was a rainbow that kept getting stuck all alone and dangling! 


I have a microwave in the backroom and our photographer followed me back their to watch me set the timer in 30 second intervals! Intervals is a vocabulary words we had been using in science a couple weeks ago...it is great to transfer that vocabulary over into our everyday uses! 



giggle..giggle. I bet you couldn't even guess who this is hiding behind my GIANT phone taking pictures. 




Once these yummy treats were set and cut we ate them while the kiddie cats presented their readers theaters!! I LOVE readers theater and the kids did too. We just did small groups and short fable versions of readers theater. Below are some videos of the kids presenting. 



No comments:

Post a Comment