Thursday 15 December 2016

Reminder

hello! I can't post pictures from my phone, but I wanted to get a post on the blog for two big things going on tomorrow. Tomorrow is our big unit test on our subtraction and addition with regrouping! We spent the whole week reviewing and practicing as a class and in smaller groups. I think the kids will do a great job!

Next, tomorrow will be the white elephant sale! I know the kids have done this before, but it is my first time! I have been holding sheets and money for s couple kids and will hold their money until we go shopping tomorrow morning! They get so excited each time they walk by the sale!

Lastly, I sent home crepe forms from the high school. The high schoolers will be selling and delivering Crepes to the classrooms Thursday before our Christmas break. They are $2.00 per crepe. They can bring money and the form in tomorrow, but they are DUE Monday, December 19th! 

No comments:

Post a Comment