Monday 5 December 2016

December Already??

Wowza! Time is flying by, I just can't believe that it is already December! We are totally in Christmas mode in my classroom! I love how we can listen to Christmas music as we write about our Christmas themed work! PS have your kids mentioned Oochie Boo??? He was the size of a staple and no one could see him unless they were over 20 and believed in him. Well he left a note on our white board one morning ....picture below...let me just say I have never seen the kids sooooo excited!

Here is a note Oochie left us over night! I was so excited to see them when they finally noticed the note on the board!


Oochie trying to get into one of our students birthday treats! 


This is funny....in the morning one of the jobs they have to do is mark what they are having for lunch. They all came in wondering where he was and there he was writing EW on his least favorite lunches. HA




We also made these complex art project the other day of "ourselves" caroling! I did not think this project would be such a toughie, but I would say for second grade they did an AMAZING job!







Today I gave the kids a mission...everything is more fun when it is called a mission right? Well anyhow I love change, so we move seats frequently. We are trying out a new "formation" which I am really excited about. Below is a video of them during their mission!




No comments:

Post a Comment